Lydia’s Record History page lets account holders view all changes that have been made to health information in a record. Users can review:
- All deleted items
- Changes made in a specific time period (e.g. the last 30 days, the last six months)
- Changes made by a specific account holder
- Changes made by a specific application
- All views of a health record
- When access to the health record has changed
When a user clicks on one of the links on the Record History page, they will be redirected to an audit log of the record in a tabular format that displays what action was taken, when it was taken, who completed the action, what application the action was taken in, and a summary of the item the action was taken on.