Yes! Lydia supports your Microsoft account as your login, so no need to have another username and password to access Lydia -just type in the credentials that you’re used to using with your HealthVault account. Should you have any issues with your Microsoft Account login or password, visit Microsoft for Support.
Articles in this section
- What are the steps to automatically migrate my Microsoft HealthVault account to Lydia?
- How do I migrate my Microsoft HealthVault account to Lydia?
- Why don’t I see my Microsoft HealthVault data within Lydia?
- Can I use my same login credentials for Lydia that I used for my HealthVault account?
- What’s the difference from my Microsoft HealthVault account to my new Lydia account?
- Why don't I have access to records that were shared with me in HealthVault?
- What happens to my Microsoft HealthVault account?
- Can I use Lydia on my mobile device?
- Can I still track my whole family in Lydia?
- How do I know this transition maintains my privacy?