There are two ways to accomplish this in a few quick and easy steps:
2. Manually export and download your HealthVault data and then import into Lydia by following the steps below:
1. Login to Microsoft HealthVault with your account credentials.
2. Once logged in, click on the Export Link.
3. Within the Export window, select the CCD option, then “Select all” and “All dates”.
Note: It is important to select the All Dates radio button to ensure all of your information stored in HealthVault is captured for the export.
4. Click Export and download the XML file.
Once the process is complete, retrieve your XML file and save it in safe location for importing into Lydia.
Note: There could be some CCDs that when generated from HealthVault will render invalid. This is due to a known issue within HealthVault.
Please note the following data types that you should expect within your CCD export:
Included in export:
Basic demographic information
Personal contact information
Food & Drink
Medical Image Study
The following data types will not migrate over to Lydia:
Medical image study V1
Medical image study V2
Family history person
Genetic SNP result
To import your information into Lydia:
1. Login into Lydia at www.yourlifeyourdata.com
2. Navigate to the Files widget, and then click on the Orange Plus (+) Icon.
3. Click Choose File, and then locate the file on your drive.
4. Click Save.
After your information has been imported, please review the specific widgets where your health information should now appear based on the move of your information from HealthVault.
Note: If you are experiencing an issue with the upload of a CCD into Lydia that you have exported from HealthVault, it could be due to a known issue within HealthVault. Don't worry though, we've got you covered. Lydia will store these CCDs as a File, so be sure to look at the File Widget for your CCD.