These simple and secure steps will allow you to continue to manage your health data with Lydia once HealthVault is no longer available. If you choose to migrate your data manually, click here for the steps to do so.
- Click the "Get Started" button on the bottom of the Lydia migration home page to begin the process.
- Sign in with the Microsoft LiveID that you are currently using for Microsoft HealthVault. You will continue to use the same login credentials within you Lydia account.
- You will be prompted to allow Lydia permission to access your email address and basic profile information.
- Allow Lydia to have access to one or all of your HealthVault accounts by clicking "Allow Access". This will allow Lydia to move your data from HealthVault.
- Once in Lydia you will follow the three simple steps to complete this process. First, you will confirm your account information that has been brought over from HealthVault.
- Next, choose one or all of the records you already have in HealthVault to move to Lydia.
- That is it! Welcome to Lydia, we're excited you're here. Once your data is available, you will receive an email from the Lydia team letting you know!
- Click here to go back to the Lydia migration home page and move your data to Lydia!