Lydia lets you create an account to access and manage your health records using a Microsoft account or a Lydia account. For many users who migrated their data from Microsoft HealthVault, you will use a Microsoft account to access Lydia.
If you want to instead use a Lydia account instead of a Microsoft account to manage your health records, please follow these steps:
Create a New Lydia Account
1) Go to yourlifeyourdata.com and press the Sign Up button on the home screen.
2) Fill out the form to create a new account and a new health record. If you don't want it, you can go back and delete this record later.
3) Log out of this account.
Share Your Current Record with Your New Account
1) Log back in to Lydia using your Microsoft account.
2) On the health record(s) you want to move to the new account, go to the More page and click Share Record in the menu.
3) On the Share Health Information page, click the Share health information with someone you trust button.
4) Complete the form to share you record and be sure to send the sharing invitation to the email address connected to your new Lydia account. You will need to put in a minimum 4-character passcode that you'll need to know to access the health record in your new account. Also, be sure to select the Custodian option under Select Sharing Level, as this will give your new account ownership of your health record. Be sure to share all types of information and do not set an expiration date.
5) Repeat steps 2-4 for each health record you want to have access to in the new Lydia account.
6) Log out of this account.
Accept the Sharing Invitation
1) You will receive an email from our system letting you know the record has been shared with your new Lydia account. Click on the Accept link in this invitation and log in to your new Lydia account.
2) You will be asked to enter the passcode that you entered when you shared the record from your Microsoft account. Once you enter this passcode, the record will be linked to your new account and your new account will also have ownership of the record.
Delete Microsoft Account
1) Once you are a custodian of your health record(s) with your new Lydia account, you can delete your Microsoft account from Lydia (deleting your Microsoft account is not required). To delete an account, log back in to Lydia with your Microsoft account.
2) Go to the More page and click Manage My Account. (Note: if you are doing this through the mobile app, you will be asked to enter your login information again).
3) Click the Delete This Account link.
4) Click the Delete Account button.
By following these steps, you can transfer your current health record(s) to a new Lydia account.
Article is closed for comments.